Mon 28 Sep 2015
Ø The Pod (EDF Energy) - www.jointhepod.org/home
- The Pod complements the Eco-Schools programme.
- Access a wide range of curriculum-linked resources for 4-14 year olds across Science, Geography, Maths and a range of other subjects covering not only Energy but other areas such as Waste and Biodiversity.
- Obtain information on how to set up an Eco club or how to run a green day in school.
Ø Generation Green (British Gas) - www.generationgreen.co.uk
- Generation Green is an education programme run by British Gas for school children, their teachers and their families.
- Download engaging, curriculum compliant teaching resources.
- Download ‘The Powerful Story’, a story about energy past, present and future the result of a national storytelling competition.
- Visit The E.ON Energy Experience created to help teachers to teach young people about energy
- Download Energy Experience Primary & Secondary Classroom packs