Ø Wastebuster - www.wastebuster.co.uk
- Find out about their Recycling Rewards textiles collection scheme which helps schools fundraise by collecting unwanted clothes, shoes and accessories for recycling.
- Use the Wastebuster Curriculum guide to lessons and activities which can support teaching across the curriculum (Key Stage 1 & 2).
- Access a range of resources for eco team or whole school use.
Ø Recycle For West Sussex - www.recycleforwestsussex.org
- Information about what can be recycled in West Sussex and the recycling process
- Book an educational visit to the Ford Materials Recycling Facility (MRF)
Ø Recycle More - www.recycle-more.co.uk
- Recycling activity pages and project ideas for both Primary and Secondary Schools
Ø Keep Britain Tidy - www.keepbritaintidy.org
- Find out about their campaigns
Ø West Sussex County Council -
- Find out what you can compost and how to order a subsidised compost bin.
- Listen to A catchy new song to help residents understand changes to recycling collections penned by a West Sussex County Council volunteer.
Recycling for Local Charities:
WADARS (Worthing and District Animal Rescue Service) - Their recycling project is an easy way for you to raise money for WADARS and protect the environment at the same time. Collecting: Mobile Phones and Gadgets (including broken items) / Stamps / Currencies and Coins / Jewellery including costume. http://www.wadars.co.uk/
Worthing Society For the Blind - Plastic milk bottle tops that cannot be recycled in the normal recycling collections are being recycled by Worthing Society for the Blind to raise funds. They are also collecting mobile phones and printer cartridges. http://www.worthingsocietyfortheblind.co.uk/